Where does PearlArc Systems have offices?
PearlArc Systems is a global IT consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with head office in India Bengaluru.
We are opening offices in UK & US by 2017
What business problem is PearlArc Systems solving?
PearlArc Systems is committed to helping businesses improve the profitability of their software and web application development and deployment by enabling easy scalability, ensuring consistent response times and dramatically lowering software designing and development costs and complexity. PearlArc is addressing:
- New software application dynamics, such as web applications, mobile and web services, cloud computing, social computing, enterprise analytics, big data.
- Enterprise solutions on content management, CRM, SCM and ERP.
- Business and customer demands for scalability, performance and near-perfect reliability and availability.
How can we trust in your efficiency and commitment to deliver?
PearlArc Systems has been successful with every project that it has handled till date. We have 100% customer retention rate since the last few years. Every project runs through a streamlined quality process before it gets delivered. We use highly evolved project development and management techniques to manage ongoing projects from the commencement of the project to the final delivery. PearlArc utilizes various tools, which give us a better control to monitor the project, its modules and the resources working on it, all through its lifecycle.
What are the risks involved in offshore dedicated development, and how do you answer them?
Prima facie, we see four types of risks involved during the remote software development
- Firstly, there are likely risks of incompleteness of requirements, improper planning, improper managing and development processes. At PearlArc, all these risk issues are eliminated with utter alertness so that there are no chances of failure.
- Secondly, the other risk factor is of improper communication between our teams and clients. We have learned to create a framework with high response mechanism between PearlArc team members and client project coordinators ensuring all requests from client's side are responded and none is left unanswered.
- One of the most important risks that we manage well is on agreement and contract terms. Responsibilities, payments and other arrangements have to be well made-up, safeguarding both sides.
- Finally, it boils down to managing the expectations well and hence PearlArc follows the strategy of setting up the right expectations with its clients. If we say we will deliver, then we ensure we deliver as per plan.
How is client confidentiality and information proprietorship handled?
PearlArc Systems handles the above by entering into mutually agreed contract that covers vital clauses on
- Security & Confidentiality
- IPR Protection
- Highly inclusive Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Network security and
- Exchanged Material security (Document/Content/Images etc.)
Can I engage locally with a manager whom I can meet on regular basis?
PearlArc Systems mostly operates in regions where it has a geographical presence and representatives. If we have a representative in your region we can assign him to your account and a regular time can be set for meetings/ updates from your end that our representative can follow.
What standard terms and conditions related to payments are followed?
PearlArc Systems has flexible payment terms for its customers. Once a contract is signed, we issue an invoice made according to the Payment Schedule, which is a part of the Project Plan approved by you. Usually invoices are paid by wire transfer in US Dollars or Euro or GBP to our bank accounts in India. The Payment terms in the first month usually start with an advance of 50% of the first month billing and the remainder of the amount at the end of the billing cycle, which would be on a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis depending on the scope and longevity of the resources. Thereafter, billing will be done on a regular schedule.
I am interested in engaging with PearlArc Systems, how can we start?
PearlArc offers flexible options that could accommodate and adapt to your ways of working. Based on the interactions with the key members of your team and your requirement assessment, PearlArc recommends the best fit start up model. This could be:
- POC Proof of Concept (POC) can be the best way to start a business relationship where we will provide you with quick turnaround on your basic requirement and build your confidence in us.
- Sprint Based Agile Development In a Sprint based development approach, you get a team of professionals who are deployed in the project / contract. This team can be scaled up and down, and the Sprint can be defined based on the work load and milestones.
- Fixed Cost Based on the details of your requirements, we propose a fixed cost to the project and ensure that we meet your expectations on deliverables.
- Time and Material In case the requirements at your end are unresolved, we adopt a time and material approach where we propose a standard hourly rate and ultimately bill you for the person-hours invested in the project. PearlArc is highly transparent in its effort estimation and execution details.
- SLA Based On-Going Support and Maintenance We provide proper implementation of support and maintenance services and a dedicated support team for a set of applications or infrastructure to be supported remotely. This can also be provided on a shift basis where 24/7 support is required.
For more details, please contact us at email@example.com